Friday 27 January 2012

Going into the Wilderness...

Impromptu blog post. I'm about to bask in the glory of mistletoe bay for five days. Thought i'd better touch base before I shoot out of town.
I'm going to be yabbering on about bookish things more often for the next couple of weeks. My story is taking it's final breaths before the plunge.

Firstly, cheers to Tom, my six-hundredth viewer since i started nattering on here a few months ago. Thank's for pointing out my bad spelling and pitiful attempts at grammar. I have now changed the language of my blog so that it doesn't spell-check all my words into American-English. I did that for you. No promises on the grammar front though.

I'm edging my way into the final climax of my book. A few more chapters and I'll be back at the beginning, editing this baby like a mad woman. The chapter I'm finishing at this current moment (or procrastinating from..) is chock full of fun, some purple seeds, a wolf-hat or five, kitten faces, more rain and a handful of flaming arrows....

anyway I don't have anything more to say other than a huge thanks to Sam, who has plowed her way through a chunk of my chapters in the last few days and has responded with exclamation marks, kind words and just the right amount of enthusiasm..

This picture never ceases to cheer me up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment