Tuesday 25 October 2011

I can't even begin to describe how depressed I am that i was in Canada/America when they were having casting calls for extras for 'The Hobbit'.... gutted. so totally gutted. eating my soul. perhaps I'll just build my own hobbit-hole in mums garden and go in there and sulk about it.....

decided to take Kelly out today exploring.. and for a hoon, just in her head-collar. It's been a while since I've ridden bareback, at that pace, for that long. and when I got off i couldn't walk straight. proper awkward.

the books going great! (in my opinion) I have some incredibly complex characters though, which is making me think. I can only hope that they make sense to people other than me. My wonderful critic likes them, and we've exchanged many an email.. for which I am eternally grateful!

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't go for the Hobbit.. I was too tall by about a.. metre..
    Peter Jackson is anoying. He's highjacked the Pelorus bridge right when i want to film there. Inconvenient Sir Peter.
    gay-gay

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could have been an elf.. or a dead orc.. you would have made a nice dead orc... I'm to tall also for 'hobbit requirements' we could have been dead orcs next to each other... When does he film in Pelorus?
    maybe He needs a cool stunt rider on a crazy ginger quarter-horse (my horse could be a hobbit)

    ReplyDelete