Wednesday 17 April 2013

Welcome, internet!

 Dunedin!

didn't see that coming? Neither, basically, I decided that  my course was cool, but not exactly what I wanted it to be. I enrolled for film school and got in (which, at the time, I was super stoked about), but then I found myself torn. So, I brought a thirty year old Toyota, enrolled at Otago, now here I am.

It's been a while but I finally have the internet. It was strange living so long without it, (like six weeks!?) but at the same time, I got over it and now I have no idea what to do with it... Updating my blog seemed like a good place to start (I felt weird trying to do this at school so I had to wait, please forgive my negligence).

In this lapse of silence I have written a good third of Tellan's sequel, and Tellan-editing is going really well... Uni has kept me pretty busy, but I keep telling people that I'm going to take my laptop with its sketchy plug to Starbucks and sit there all day drinking coffee and writing like a true hipster (will keep you posted on that one.)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment