Thursday 7 August 2014

Pitch Wars Preparation is underway!


This is just going to be a brief hoo-rah of what's happening in my world. I know I haven't posted anything in a while, and i'm sorry!! I've been pretty busy this month, but, 

Lots of exciting things are coming up!

Most importantly, Pitch wars. I’ve never entered before so I am super thrilled to be giving it a go. The line-up of mentors is incredible and I have no idea how I am going to pick four to submit to! (I think I have one or two definite picks!). So that’s August the 18th covered.


For those who don’t know what Pitch wars is, here is a link:



Tellan, at 85k words, is looking very svelt. I have been chopping and changing at the advice of some super helpful CP's, and I'm crossing my fingers that it will have a chance up against everyone elses super-fantastic manuscripts!

Anyway, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment